Kristens casual travel style




Continuing with Kristens casual looks here is another one of my favourites, my favourite colour is blue so i chose this look because of the navy hoodie.
Here Kristen wears Diesel Clush 008IE Jeans, a Joy Division 'Unknown Pleasures' T-Shirt and a American Apparel Flex Fleece Zip Hoody. She has two bags one being a Nike All Access Lair Backpack and the other a Rothco Olive Drab Tanker Tool Bag. She accessorises with a pair of Vans Multi-Colored Era sneakers, a pair of Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer 2140 Sunglasses and a Antique 'Little Red Riding Hood' Spoon Ring.



Diesel Clush 008IE Jeans


Joy Division 'Unknown Pleasures' T-Shirt


American Apparel Flex Fleece Zip Hoody


Nike All Access Lair Backpack


Rothco Olive Drab Tanker Tool Bag


Vans Multi-Colored Era sneakers


Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer 2140 Sunglasses


Antique 'Little Red Riding Hood' Spoon Ring



2 comments:

Attractive component of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession
capital to claim that I acquire in fact loved account your weblog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment or
even I achievement you get admission to constantly rapidly.


Also visit my page: diets that work for women

 

Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your posts. Thanks a lot!Rothco Bags

 

Post a Comment